Senior Technical Project Manager
Metro Professional Services is providing project management support services to the U.S. Army Information Systems Engineering Command (USAISEC) Fort Huachuca Engineering Directorate (FHED) to support the C4I Facilities Project on U.S. Army Garrison - Humphreys (USAG-H) as part of the larger Korea Transformation Yongsan Relocation Plan/Land Partnership Plan (LT/YRP/LPP) efforts. The C4I Facilities Project will provide Command, Control, Communication, Computer & Intelligence/Information Technology (C4I/IT) infrastructure and systems within the Secure Facilities on USAG- H. Personnel will be based at Fort Huachuca with frequent travel to both CONUS & OCONUS locations.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans
- Dependable - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
Bachelor’s Degree desired; preferably in Computer Science/IT
Project Manager Professional (PMP) certification is mandatory
Must have at least 10 years of experience performing the following tasks:
- Perform Project Management Monitor, Control, & Closeout
- Perform Requirements Management
- Perform Project Cost Management, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Perform Change & Configuration Management
- Perform Risk Management Analysis
- Perform Financial Analysis
- Current "Secret" Security Clearance
Again, The Senior Technical Project Manager position is for the Ft. Huachuca location, but frequent travel is required for the other sites.
Please apply by submitting your resume to [email protected]. From there, we will send you the Performance Work Statement (PWS) for the contract to provide you with further information regarding the position.